Wednesday 31 March 2021

Colour Creations Showcase - Rococo Rose

 

Rococo Rose is a lovely full-bodied pink which we are featuring this week on the Colour Creations Showcase. It is also an In Color which retires from our catalogue in a few weeks. I have teamed it with some pastels and placed it on another shade of pink.

My doctor is going on maternity leave in a week, and so I have a small gift for her when I see her tomorrow. I hope she likes the cute Pierced Blooms. It's a lot of fun die cutting a heap and working out which you'll put together.



So Sentimental has this lovely greeting, which fits so beautifully inside the label. Just for fun, I've doubled up on co-ordinating white labels. The stamp set is about to retire, but not the matching Stitched So Sweetly dies.


Cathy Proctor co-ordinates this wonderful colour challenge, so pop back to her blog, What Cathy Made for more Rococo Rose inspiration.











Product List

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely card! I adore the layered sentiment, especially that it also layers with the blooms. Great colour choices, I'm sure your doctor will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've arranged those gorgeous Stitched Blooms in and around the sentiment labels, Rachel. Such a sweet card; I'm sure your doctor will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di I think you and Kate were channelling each other this week! The layered sentiment looks amazing too. Thank you for inspiring us all with your creations this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and clever layering of the flowers with the label dies. Beautiful Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Rachel with all those stunning Pierced Blooms dies. All that colours is sure to brighten your doctor's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thank you card for your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy look to your very sweet card Rachel. I just love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel