Sunday 21 July 2019

A Good Dad With Two Sons


There have been a number of examples shared using A Good Man with other stamp sets, mostly Beautiful You and Wonderful Moments. Both of these pair beautifully because of the strong sketch lines, but I wondered how it would look with the little boy from Heartland.



After stamping the two images, and masking the foreground figure to do so, I didn't think they would mold together all that well. The art work is in two completely different styles, 


Now that it is full coloured with blends, and tied together some more with a bold script sentiment right across the card, I'm quite happy and gave this card to my son yesterday. He is obviously the father of two small boys..... I think he liked it.
I'd love to hear if you think this idea works.
4GHNQCVN





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel