Thursday 2 August 2018

Thrifty Thursday #6

Here it is Thursday morning again, and I have another thrifty hint for you. I've started making a large batch of cards to hand out as swaps, in November at a Stampin' Up! convention. This leaves scraps of paper around 2 inches square. They almost made it into paper recycling until it occurred to me to make them into a card of their own. I die cut with a Stitched Square die, so the size was completely uniform, and placed them evenly on card measuring 10cm by 14cm. They are all from the same suite of papers, so co-ordinate perfectly. #thriftythursday #loveitchopit


Although I plan to purchase Tropical Chic. I haven't been able to order it yet, so the sentiment is from Crafting Forever, another fave of mine. I can imagine that adding a flower from Tropical Chic would be a plus. A number of our demonstrator friends and leaders, who achieved the Alaska cruise, were allowed to share some of the new products with us while they were away.The Stampin' Up!® Holiday Catalogue, available to customers on September 1st, is full of more beautiful stamps, dies, papers and other surprises. I don't know how I'm supposed to economise while they keep on tempting me like this!!!


There are always strips of paper left over too, and they are a nice addition on the inside, giving a 'finished' look to your card. I do hope you find these thrifty hints helpful.
GR9CWSP3



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel