Friday 1 June 2018

Everything Is New Again!

A chilly start to June 1st here in Melbourne, but what a glorious day it has turned out to be! I did the healthy thing and walked 2 km to my local shops, bought 2 birthday gifts and some salmon for dinner, and walked back again. I have to confess that I nearly didn't make it back!!!!

A new catalogue started today and I'm pretty chuffed that I've already had two customer orders to process. It is up to you if you contact me to place your order, or go online. If you like the convenience of 24/7 shopping I bet you'll be right across my online store. The shipping is $5.95, or 5% of the total for a larger order, so actually amongst the most reasonable of charges in Australia. You can view the catalogue online (checkout the sidebar of my blog) if you haven't received a paper copy yet.


If your wish list is getting somewhat long, you might like to join my team for a 20% discount. You need to sort out your order up to but not more than $235.00 in value, and it will cost you a total of $169.00, no shipping, no other hidden costs. You could even order a Big Shot to get started. From then on, you will get 20% off your orders, with 5% shipping, but it is so worthwhile, especially with all the new inks and card in 53 glorious colours! Any questions, feel free to have a conversation with me. Mobile 0417 500 681, and you can live anywhere in Australia and join the FUNdamentals.


Because so many new colours (16 in fact) have entered the Stampin' Up! range here is a way to order a sample of each with the one code. There are 32 sheets of card for $24.25, 16 Stampin' Write Markers and 16 stamp pads for $187 and that gives you one stamp pad free. I know that because I ordered that pack, despite having some of the colours from when they were In Colors.

ITEM NUMBERPRODUCT NAMEPRICE
148827
New Color Assortment A4 Cardstock
$24.25 AUD/$29.50 NZD
147161
New Color Assortment Classic Stampin’ Pad
$187.00 AUD/$226.75 NZD
147160
New Color Assortment Stampin' Write Markers
$84.00 AUD/$102.00 NZD


My next class on June 16 is a mix of colouring with Stampin' Blends, a different style of card and some new stamps and dies. It starts at 7pm, and generally takes between 2 - 3 hours to make the 3 cards. All materials and equipment is supplied for $20.


I do hope your day has been as pleasant as mine, and of course, the weekend awaits.
 Hopefully we will all get a chance to craft or do other things we love.
2BEUMMY3






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel