Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter!!!


I do hope you are enjoying your Easter break, and finding time to connect with family and friends, maybe a little crafting. I had the greatest intentions to make Easter gift bags for my guests over Easter, but had to concede defeat when I'd only made and decorated three by Thursday. There were many more pressing tasks at hand. Time to implement PLAN B.

Thank goodness I remembered a Twisty Treats Kit which was part of SALE-A-Bration a couple of years ago. I nearly gave them away at Christmas time, I'm glad I didn't.



They came with two tags, a striped one and a hexaganol one with an Island Indigo border printed on it, which I've stamped using the Made With Love stamp set (bunny & bird) and the Happy Easter from Circle Of Spring. The kit even came with paper-covered wire ties, so it took about 15 minutes to stamp the tags, another 45 minutes or so to assemble the tags, fill the bags and tie them up. At least there is a sweet treat to hand out on Sunday afternoon to my grandchildren! Don't forget, CASE-ing The Catty is blog-hopping again in 20 hours, so I will see you again with another post.


Enjoy!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel