Sunday 20 September 2015

Lovely Leaves Colour Me CMCC#89

Last night I was lucky enough to have some bonus me-time, and off to my craft room I trotted. I had wanted to work with these colours in the Colour Me Challenge no. 89. It has jolted my memory, I love Island Indigo! Unfortunately my stash doesn't extend to Garden Green, except for a marker pen, so to colour those lovely Lighthearted Leaves, I scribbled with markers on an acrylic block and used my aqua painter to fill the gaps.


What do you think of the sentiment? I've used the H happy from Project Life This Is The Life and then grabbed birthday from Endless Birthday Wishes to finish off the sentiment. So many expressions you could make up this way, using those two stamp sets.



After all the die cutting, stamping and colouring, the card wasn't appealing to me, so I went to bed. With fresh eyes this morning, I was much happier with the symmetry of it, and decided that adding Hardwood to the background was the only change I needed to make.


What a thrill! My card was picked at Colour Me! this week!

Cheers
Rachel

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. very pretty and great design Thanks for joining us at COlour Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic pattern of your card! Absolutely awesome :)
    Great idea to combine two stamps for the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Colour Me!
    Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel