Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy Father's Day

Just a very quick post today, as it is Father's Day in Australia, and I'm waiting on my sons and their families to descend for lunch. My husband loves all the fuss and commotion that having sixteen people of assorted ages come to lunch involves, and as its his day (along with three of my sons too), well, lets hope its a very happy Father's day.

The card has been made using the now-retired stamp set The Great Outdoors, which I will hang onto until Stampin' Up!® come up with a good replacement. The chair, tent and torch images are well-used with my outdoorsy crew!
Kinda Eclectic is there too, and Teeny Tiny Sentiments, for the Happy Fathers day sentiment.  I fiddled around with circle punches to provide some matching colour behind the stamped circles, but really, this was super-quick, and easy too.

Have a fun day
Cheers
Rachel
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel