Friday 28 August 2015

You've Got This

Sometimes my friend and I just get together to stamp and share a glass of wine and some nibblies. We did that before I went away on holiday, and we both CASE-d the Stampin' Up!® Catalogue, page 113.

That cross-hatch-style background stamp in You've Got This is fabulous and then there is the gorgeous bloom, perfect for colouring anyway you like. We used aquapainters, Watermelon Wonder ink and Tuxedo black Memento ink on Whisper White card. After fussy cutting the flower and adhering with Dimensionals we chose which ribbons we'd use. The current Hostess stamp Happy Birthday Everyone provided a nice bold greeting.  I'm really missing crafting and CASE-ing The Catty, but I'll be on my way home soon.

Cheers,
Rachel
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel