Tuesday 16 June 2015

Which Stamp Sets Will You Pick?

I love being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator! 

Once I had been introduced to the great products, it was only a matter of time before I was hooked and wanting more. The only problem was, the demonstrator I was buying from didn't know how much I loved Stampin' Up®, so she didn't send me catalogues, let me know about specials and promotions or tell me just how easy it would be for me to become a demonstrator, and get a 20% discount off all my crafting supplies in the Stampin' Up!® catalogue, so I joined under a demonstrator whose blog I regularly read.


Maybe I am your demonstrator, but we haven't been in contact lately, you don't have a demonstrator but you like visiting blogs and you're thinking about when you'll take the plunge, or I've been too shy to ask you the big question....."have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator?"

Through 1-30 June, Stampin' Up!® is running another of their great promotions and in addition to being able to choose your own starter kit made up of $235.00 worth of products from the current catalogue, which will cost you $169 (shipping free for this order) you can choose TWO additional stamp sets for FREE. Any two, any value. There is a link to join my team, South'n Stampers, by clicking on the team name, on the sidebar of my stampinpals blog and on the official Stampin' Up!® site too.Find the  tab 'Join The Fun' on the green bar at the top. There's info there, and you then click on the pink 'Join Now' tab. Just have your "wish list" of things you want from the current catty, up to the retail value of $235, plus two extra stamp sets you just have-to-have.

The link below takes you to a youtube clip featuring Carrie Cudney sharing two very good suggestions of what she would pick if she were just joining now.

What Stamp Set Would I Pick?

Katie suggested two different stamp sets in her What Would I Pick? video.

I agree with both these ladies that a good greeting set is a must, but it is your choice which will work best for you.

Stampin' Up!® is a great company, there is no pressure to do a set number of parties or demonstrations, so if you want to be a hobby demonstrator to access craft supplies at 20% off, the commitment is $440 per quarter, which averages out at less than $35 per week. I can help you work out how to make it work best for your situation.

As I said, I joined up as a hobby demonstrator because I love the products:- the stamps, the way the card, inks, ribbons, buttons etc all go together. I have gained a lot of self-confidence and found new friends among my colleagues and also customers. Some of those customers have already joined my team. but there's room in the South'n Stampers for you too. We have team gatherings from time to time, there is a Facebook forum for team members to catch up on the inside goss and share creations. It's nearly five years since I joined up, and I have never regretted it. 


You can join my team from anywhere in Australia. I am located in South Morang, Victoria, on the northern outskirts of Melbourne and my name is Rachel Palmieri. 
Email me (rpalmieri5@bigpond.com) if you'd like any more information, or click on the link to read the contract, there's no commitment until you agree to the terms and conditions.

Cheers 
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel