Sunday, 12 April 2015

A Star CQC#286

When you are at a loss for a colour combination, one that isn't 'totally safe' you can turn to a number of places. The Stampin' Up!® Color Coach is perhaps the first place, advertisments can be a great source too, but often, inspiration is as close as the colour challenges.

Today I've turned to Colour Q and challenge #286. This blog has the most astonishing combinations and I think this week's is one of those. I'm not sure that I've nailed it, they're pretty tricky colours! I've mixed a couple of different stamp sets, and kept the 'star' theme going all the way through.
 What would you create with these colours?
Cheers,
Rachel




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I think you've totally nailed the colours Rachel - they're perfect for those stamped stars. Love the way you've placed the sentiment inside the large one! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel