Friday 6 March 2015

Pretty Pink Balloons JAI #253

What a fabulous challenge at Just Add Ink. The design team have so many gorgeous cards there for us to admire and get inspired by, do click on the link to check them all.

I could have happily chosen the butterfly for this challenge too, but the Celebrate Today stamp set is another big favourite, especially as it has matching Balloon framelit dies. The  inspiration for me is the cute cushion on the bed, so I've used a hint of gold and  some large spots on balloons.




This card is for my eldest daughter-in-law who to me is a 'hot pink' kind of girl.
She's mum to three of my grandchildren, a great counter-balance to my (intense) son and so full of enthusiasm and energy. For her birthday she was after yoga or running pants and I couldn't resist adding the hot pink crop top you can see behind the card. Yes, even after three kids she can still do a crop top to perfection. Must be all the exercise she does!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love you to say "hi' in the comments.
Rachel
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Rachel; an awesome birthday card for your daughter-in-law. I loved reading a bit of how you feel about her. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about what every one picks for their avenue of inspiration and the pillow was such a great idea Rachel. This is a fabulously pink card and I have a few friends that would just love it to bits. Love your layering of the balloons. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel I'm a hot pink kinda girl too so this card really appeals to me!! I love the gold spots on the balloons :)

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great stamp set. I love the idea that it matches the gift you are giving also. There is so much to see in the inspiration pic's it's a good idea to pic out some of the elements like you have. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and gold - you can't go wrong. Love your creation Rachel - thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel