Wednesday 10 September 2014

Thanks Honey! HSS#194

I had new stamps and punches arrive this week and I was just waiting to try them out. I went hunting for a colour challenge to inspire me and found Handstamped Sentiments  blue/yellow challenge. I do actually love the blue/yellow combination, but probably wouldn't have put them together myself.

I had stamped the flower for another card a few days before, and then realised my punch was still on its way. I decided I'd wait and substituted something else for that card. The Fun Flower Punch arrived on Monday along with lots of other goodies in my BBB.

Kinda Eclectic, which I picked up at Convention, and Bloom For You which I ordered when the catalogue released are not so new. This week I have also taken delivery of Beautiful Bunch, which also co-ordinates with the Fun Flower Punch. The flower centre was from Beautiful Bunch stamp set. The centre cuts out beautifully with the 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch.

The other new stamp set which saw ink for this card was For All Things, from the Holiday Catalogue. That helped out with the trio of leaves, the stamped banner and 'Thanks' which is only a small part of one of the sentiments in this stamp.





Thanks for reading my blog,

Rachel


5 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love the layout!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I too just received my flower punch to coordinate with the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and I love it. You did a great job with colors. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it and you did a nice job using the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! It's not always easy to make simple look so perfect and fancy, but you have mastered it with this card. I love the layered stamped images. They create such depth and interest. Thanks for joining our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love all the white space on your card, with that great burst of colors and patterns! Very eye catching! Thanks for playing the color challenge at HSS! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel