Thursday, 25 September 2014

Big Baby News RS#133

This is an interesting sketch, as they often are at Retro Sketches, and I love a challenge!

I had been looking through my DSP, to see if I had anything that would help with another colour challenge, and I came across the retired Storytime DSP. This sweet check reminds me so much of the little check shirts my baby boys looked so cute wearing, and I decided to team the paper with the Retrosketch challenge and Big News stamp set and, some of the Nordic Designer Buttons out of the Holiday Catalogue.

I also used a couple of stamps from Baby We've Grown and the design worked better for me when the sketch was turned 90°. The card is finished inside with a square of white card and a strip of the check, but I might add another stamped image and greeting before posting.


'Bye for now
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel