Saturday 7 June 2014

Pretty Pink Pram CTD 295

At the end of the post is a lovely inspiration picture. When I look at the quilt in this picture, I think of soft, sweet, snuggly baby girls. I have one of those in my life now, and as her dad (my son) says, "that little girl rules the house". Never mind that she has two fine, big brothers, I completely understand why she is boss. By the way, she is only 15 months old!!!
Color Throwdown provided this combination of pinks this week,its been fun playing along with this challenge.

I was thrilled to receive my pre-order today (we are a month behind the US) and in it was the new stamp set Something For Baby. What's extra-nice about this set, it comes with matching framelits, Baby's First Framelits dies. I haven't really properly unpacked the order yet, so many other things to get done on a Friday, so tonight I finally sat down to have a little play, and this is what I came up with.
Congratulations is from the retiring Cuddles & Kisses stamp set, It's a Girl is from A Dozen Thoughts. They go very nicely together, don't you think? Melon Mambo is the only current colour out of the three, so luckily I haven't sold the retired markers yet, and I was able to colour the wheels in Bravo Burgundy. I still have a little bit of Pretty In Pink card left too, so I was able to use that for the card base and a layer.
Now what else will I play with from my order...?
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. What a super sweet baby card...the little carriage is adorable and I love how you used the pinks!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I know what you mean about ruling the house! I have one grandchild, a 3 1/2 year old girl and I had two boys. She DOES rule our house!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel