Friday 7 February 2014

Pink, Red & White Birthday Wish


Another very sweet sketch by Sara at Try Stamping On Tuesday and I found that my card came together very easily.   I had been stamping with Make a Wish from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and there were some images left over, which I was incorporating onto die cut Chalk Talk Framelit pieces as samples for a class.

Raspberry Ripple (red) makes the banner background with a slightly smaller More Amore DSP banner and a sprinkling of rhinestones and silver Glimmer Paper stars. The Circle Thinlet Die Flip Card has this small star amongst the assortment of dies included with the card. I rather like the bold colour scheme, it makes a statement.

I'm a fishing widow this weekend. so I'm looking forward to some crafting time. We are in for more scorching days, so I won't be out and about too much.
Hope you get time to stamp this weekend too!
Rachel





2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the banner as a focal point. Thank you for sharing you card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Come again soon! Kathy, (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this is a cute card, and I like how you used the colors to make it into a birthday card. Your saying goes perfectly with all the stars too. :) Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel