Sunday 29 September 2013

Pretty in Pink FMS #105 and DD #72

Spring seems to have arrived in the southern hemisphere, the sun is out and I feel happy!
I have had a lovely weekend despite feeling a little unwell with a sore throat, but an early night and 11 hours sleep seems to have helped. We had afternoon tea yesterday to celebrate my son's birthday with his family and today we enjoyed our garden in the morning and visited friends in the afternoon. It's so nice to get together with friends and family, and there seems to be more time to do that as the days grow longer.

I'm loving this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, it is so versatile that I made another card this evening using the colors in the Dynamic Duos challenge.
The greeting is from Feel Goods, the oval chevron and flower are from Oh Hello and the colors are Blushing Bride and Primrose Petals.

Glad you popped by to take a look at my card,
Rachel

5 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my beautiful beautiful card. I really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of patterns...so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, simply gorgeous! This will be great to CASE for a 'pink ribbon' card for October.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel