Thursday, 4 July 2013

Mr and Mrs DD#59

Dynamic Duos had a Basic Gray and  'you choose one other colour. Of course you are allowed the neutrals too. I had a piece of Naturals White which I had already embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder. I'm loving that folder, both sides of the embossed piece are really lovely. I used the NEW Smoky Slate for the card base and a piece of Two-Tone Gray ribbon and some Crochet Trim, tied in under the Lovely Label which has been popped up on Silver Glimmer Paper with Stampin'  Dimensionals. I used an Apothecary Accents Framelit to cut the Silver Glimmer label, and a retired punch for the red heart, while the tiny Silver Glimmer heart is punched with our trusty Owl Builder Punch, so useful for so many things {wink}.


My inspiration came from this little dangly medallion, which was floating around my craft space, homeless. I know it was Stampin' Up! but who knows how long ago it retired. At least it now has a new home!




Have a great day!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel