Thursday 4 July 2013

Mr and Mrs DD#59

Dynamic Duos had a Basic Gray and  'you choose one other colour. Of course you are allowed the neutrals too. I had a piece of Naturals White which I had already embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder. I'm loving that folder, both sides of the embossed piece are really lovely. I used the NEW Smoky Slate for the card base and a piece of Two-Tone Gray ribbon and some Crochet Trim, tied in under the Lovely Label which has been popped up on Silver Glimmer Paper with Stampin'  Dimensionals. I used an Apothecary Accents Framelit to cut the Silver Glimmer label, and a retired punch for the red heart, while the tiny Silver Glimmer heart is punched with our trusty Owl Builder Punch, so useful for so many things {wink}.


My inspiration came from this little dangly medallion, which was floating around my craft space, homeless. I know it was Stampin' Up! but who knows how long ago it retired. At least it now has a new home!




Have a great day!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel