Saturday 13 April 2013

Online Ordering

 I'm just a little bit excited to let you know that I now have a Stampin' Up! page where you can find all the products in my store and shop online ANYTIME even in the middle of the night!!!

This is the address of my page http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/rachelpalmieri/
Stampin' Up! keep the page updated with all the special offers and promotions and you can browse current catalogue. I have listed my classes and will attempt to get this blog to also transfer across to that site.

I felt this was an important step since online ordering has been introduced because unless you nominate a demonstrator you do not get your hostess benefits when you spend $300, but by using my  business web page, we will both benefit. Remember, you get a bonus $50 to spend on product and can purchase hostess only products or anything from the catalogue to that value.
Don't forget that I can give you after sales service and advice also, if there are any problems with your purchase.


Stampin’ Up have also introduced My Digital Studio and there is a FREE 30 day trial available to download, to see if this is something you may be interested in using. You can find information about MDS on the business web page also. It can be used for designing page headers, invitations, photo books, scrapbook pages and so on. We weren't expecting to see either the online ordering or MDS until after Convention in May, but Stampin' Up! love to surprise us too!!!

Cheers,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel