Friday 22 March 2013

PPA#155 Mixed Bunch...in every sense


Recently I have been experimenting with colours, and this combination has me in two minds!

I used some of my re-inkers to test the polished stone technique and this was one sample that came out quite distinct. I decided to stamp over the colours in black Stazon ink, but actually intended to use a different, smaller flower stamp, but once the stazon hit the paper, its fate was decided. Oh, dear!!!!

So, how do you like the Mixed Bunch daisy in these hues?

I used the sketch at Pals Paper Arts as my inspiration starter, its a great sketch, I think I might play around with this one over the next few days.
PPA155w-frame

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen this technique before and it's very pretty. Great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning technique, Rachel! This is a beautiful color combination. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool way to color the flowers. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel