Friday 8 December 2023

Posy of Pansies


Pansy Patch is a bundle which has endless possibilities. The dies (not used here) give many variations of constructed die cut flowers as do the stamps.

Lots of colours were used to stamp these flowers in as many combinations as I could think of before I picked a bunch to use on my card. There is a pretty combination of fonts used, and some very touching verses. It is in the Annual catalogue so will be with us until the end of the catalogue (April 30) but it is quite likely to be retired then.



SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel