Friday 22 December 2023

Let's Use Every Bit!

 

It's always good to use every scrap of paper when crafting, don't you think? Recently I watched my friend Julia Quinn make an off-centre Gate Fold card and decided to try it too. 


It can be made with the larger side on the left or the right, depending on how you cut your patterned paper. I used Meandering Meadow DSP, a 6" X 6" paper with scenery, so there was a definite way this paper needed to be cut.


It then occurred to me that the off-cut piece of DSP would make another card quite easily. This is the result, where only a narrow piece of designer series paper has been used along with card cut with Border Basics dies.

A sentiment from Garden Meadow has been used on a label from Nested Essentials dies.





Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime.

DSRHKWN6












No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel