Sunday 12 November 2023

CTC #445 CASE-ing Garden Walk

 



CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.


This week we are CASE-ing Garden Walk Suite, pages 52-55 and after receiving an order on Friday I was able to try them out on this masculine card. 


The middle card in the bottom row is the card I chose to CASE and the points I have used are ...

  1. a stamped background on coloured cardstock
  2. a group of elements (theirs are flowers, mine are shapes) secured by a long, slim sentiment label.

Colours are Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon and Basic Black and the stamp sets were mainly Medley Mix and Of Art & Texture.
The background is a collage of patterns in different patterns, and then some Mixed Medley shapes were stamped and punched to add under the sentiment.

Of Art & Texture is a new addition to the Online Exclusive section of the store, and I was very keen to add this to my collections since I make a lot of masculine cards.


A Year To Celebrate has the big bold sentiment used here on the inside of the card. The sentiment on the front of the card is actually from Modern Garden, part of the Garden Walk suite.


This pair of punches were in my order too. Initially I didn't think I needed them, but I've changed my mind and ordered them later. Unfortunately, that means I missed out on saving 10%by not buying Inked & Tiled stamps and the punches as a bundle.




We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE.


Next CTC design Team member joining the hop this week is Julia Quinn


Have a happy crafty week.







1 comment:

  1. Lovely CASE Rachel, your card reminds me of Gorgeous Grunge. I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel