Sunday 14 May 2023

CTC# 419 CASE A Love Project



CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.


Some of the crew will share Mother's Days cards I'm sure, and if you are a Mum, I do hope your day is everything you hoped for. 
My Mother left us 14 years ago, so I made a birthday card instead.



 Quiet Meadow, a carryover stamp was my choice to CASE & use. You will find this stamp on page 66 and the Meadow dies are found on page 164. 


A flower image was stamped onto a deckled rectangle in Petal Pink and another onto basic white. The white one was fussy cut and coloured with blends. 

The green card is the one I CASEd changing the main colour to Flirty Flamingo. Many elements of my card are copied from the catalogue sample, but hopefully I have selectively edited well enough to create something different. The text stamp was stamped in versamark, as in the original, but I chose to put it onto white and use clear embossing powder. It's very subtle, difficult to photograph.


We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE letting us know which card or project you've CASE-d.


My lovely friend Tina Gillespie is the crew member following this week, I'm excited to see her project.



SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
V9SXPVMT




2 comments:

  1. Your CASE is so much prettier than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monique! I much prefer your version of the card to the catalogue sample. The colours you've chosen are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel