Sunday 26 February 2023

CTC #408 CASE Mini Catalogue Bundles

 






This week I received a new suite of products from Stampin' Up! and I could hardly wait to play with these gorgeous papers - Hello Irresistable DSP.  The suite consists of Irresistable Blooms stamps & Dies, the Hello Irresistable DSP and some cute little gems, Loose Frosted Dots. If you want all 4 items you can use the code for the suite instead of ordering each part individually. Available 1st March, online only.



I was so excited in fact that I CASE-d two different bundles!!! This one was the Something Fancy bundle on page 83 at the back of the mini catalogue. Just like the art department at Stampin' Up! did, I've let the pattern paper do the major lifting. However, the Hello Irresistable DSP has paper which you can die cut flowers out of!!!

That advantage meant I was able to add to my project without even inking up stamps from the bundle and isn't that circle just so.... irresistible?


The birthday stamp from Something Fancy still filled that space nicely, and I do seem to need a few of these ‘belated’ birthday cards.


Two different sheets of paper have the flowers, so they come in two shades. There may be even more choices for the leaves.

The other bundle I CASE-d was Queen Bee, using the same bundle with the Hello Irresistable DSP.


The bee was heat embossed onto Petal Pink and all the die cuts were cut from the Hello Irresistable DSP.


When I checked my Flirty Flamingo card, I discovered the strip with a little fancy die cutting. I can't remember which project it came from but it's been added to the inside of this card.

We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE letting us know which card or project you've CASE-d.



The very talented  Julia Quinn is next on this blog hop.




C6PPNYWW







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel