The participants in AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart. We love to Blog Hop sharing all the Stampin' Up! Colours alphabetically. This is week #32 and we are sharing Night of Navy.
This week I've stretched myself and tried something outside my comfort zone! There's way more gold on this card than I would normally use, but perhaps it is okay.
Fitting Florets was the main bundle used here, but I do really like Brightest Beauty (retiring soon) background stamp and added a border from the new Decorative Borders, available January 5th, 2023.
There are so many products with Night of Navy, it's a great basic colour to use.
- Night of Navy A4 Cardstock
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin Pad and Refill
- Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers
- Neutrals Assorted A4 Cardstock and 12" x 12" Cardstock
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper 6” x 6”
- Love, Santa Tag Kit
- Light the Candles Kit
- Robot Buddies Card Kit
- Watercolour Pencils Assortment 2
- Soft Pastels Assortment
- Solid Faceted Gems
- Fitting Florets 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Lovely in Linen 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Sun Prints 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Brushstroke 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Paper
- Awash in Beauty 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Storybook Gnomes 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper.
- Hues of Happiness 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
Next Art With Heart team member is the fabulous Di Furniss
If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Cathy Proctor, and she will have the list of all participants.
I don't think there's too much gold, Rachel, it's rather lovely and rich with the Navy. I love the oval feature on the front and the snippet of the decorative border stamp on the inside.ReplyDelete
What a stunner, Rachel! Definitely not too much gold. I love the peek of the new Decorative Borders set inside the card, too.ReplyDelete
The gold leaf looks amazing against the navy cardstock, and the texture is fabulous. It's a gorgeous card!ReplyDelete
Another gorgeous card Rachel. I love the addition of the gold leaf - it is luscious with Night of Navy. The Fitting Florets frame and die cut arrangement is lovely, as is the sneak peak of one of the border stamps inside the card. XxxReplyDelete
Snap on the colour combo Rachel. I do love the regalness of gold with Night of Navy. I think you've got just the right amount of gold.ReplyDelete
The gold is more than okay, Rachel - it looks fantastic against the rich Night of Navy background. Great card!ReplyDelete