Tuesday 15 November 2022

Happy Hedgehog

While I am away in Sydney, I thought I would share this card made with a mix of products including Happy Hedgehogs and Party Puffins.

 

A left-over tree slice also made its way onto the card since it suited the nature theme happening here. 

The bold, clear sentiments from Party Puffins are a winner in my opinion, especially when the card is intended for a younger person.


SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. You can still shop online anytime while I am away.

https://bit.ly/shopwithRachelPalmieri
 
A4QEEZ4U
1st-30th November



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel