Friday 18 February 2022

Otter Friends


Playing around with the Awesome Otters SALE-A-Bration stamp set, I decided to try mirror stamping with my Stamparatus. I was so excited by how it turned out, I shared it with my February Craft & Chat attendees and they made a surprise 4th card this month.


They also fell in love with these sweet friends, holding hands, and used a variety of DSP to make their cards different. It's not too late to add Awesome Otters to your order, because SAB will run until 16 March, but only in the South Pacific. It is included FREE (if you choose this reward) with your $90 order.



If you'd like to make cards similar to this, and need more information, feel free to get in touch. If you live anywhere in Australia, you may order from my online store (and I'll do a happy dance)! I hold classes in my home - South Morang, Victoria and can do at Phillip Island Victoria as well.

MCDKY6C3

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel