Friday 26 November 2021

More Melon Mambo With Eden's Garden

 

Looks like Melon Mambo is a popular colour, so here is another offering, this time using Eden's Garden


This was the first card I made on Facebook live on Tuesday this week, in an attempt to break away from using the greens that Eden's Garden is known for, and to use the scalloped rectangle cut for my first Melon Mambo project, but then discarded. Eden's Garden is already available to customers, an early preview of some of the loveliness in the Jan to June Mini catalogue.


A stitched rectangle on top of the Scalloped Contour die was a good fit, while the flowers was stamped onto a round piece of card. The border die from this bundle was cut in gold, and adds a stylish touch across the card.


Many Messages provides a positive and uplifting sentiment.


For my 2nd card on Facebook I switched to Polished Pink, pairing it with the Whimsy & Wonder SDSP.


Celebrate Sunflowers
provided the sentiment here, and  I was very indecisive about how to use it. I wonder if I should have heat embossed onto Misty Moonlight paper for a contrast?
PAT6J27R

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel