Wednesday 4 August 2021

Colour Creations - Cherry Cobbler




Our feature colour this week is Cherry Cobbler, a beautiful, rich red in the Regals range. It is perfect for Christmas, and that's the direction I took. I'm sure there will be lots of inspiration shared on this blog hop, so make sure you spend the time checking them out. We are all Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of Art With Heart.


Words of Cheer can be found on page 20 of the mini catalogue. Do you have a catalogue yet? Just ask your demonstrator, or if you don't have one and live in Australia, I'm happy to pop one to your letterbox. On page 20 there are some samples, and I was inspired by the Old Olive card, but took it a different direction.


The white embossed stamping is straight from the catty sample, but instead of the gorgeous Christmas Cheer dies that come with this stamp set, I stamped a greeting onto a stitched rectangle and layered it over an Expressions In Ink ephemera label.


The Cherry Cobbler & Gold ribbon is also very rich, perfect for Christmas. The dies cut exquisite little holly leaves with so much definition. They only need a trio of decorative dots to finish them off.


Don't you love the contrast of the Cherry Cobbler flower and greeting on the inside?



Next talented team member on this blog hop is Caroline





If the next button is not working or you'd like to see the entire list of participants, go to Catherine Proctor's blog





Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
 

Product List

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully composed card, Rachel. I had white-embossed that floral spray on Cherry Cobbler card, and die-cut it, then didn't know what to do with it! I love how you used the white-embossed images on your card front. Gorgeous use of these lovely new products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel the white embossing is so striking against the Cherry Cobbler. I love all the layers of gold and the thin gold matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel your white embossing looks fantastic - this is a great CASE of the catty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, lovely! I just ordered this stamp set today, and now I can't wait for it to arrive so that I can play. Gorgeous card, the white embossing looks amazing against the rich Cherry Cobbler background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel Woollard4 August 2021 at 22:05

    Stunning card Rachel, your colour combo is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the strong, rich colours of your Christmas card. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card Rachel and the white embossing is striking against the deep red and set off nicely by the gold pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely festive card, Rachel and I love the contrast of Cherry Cobbler against the white. Those little embelliments make lovely berries for your holly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Christmas card Rachel. I love the white embossing on Cherry Cobbler.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel