Friday 23 November 2018

Vintage Sympathy


Over the last 3 months I have unfortunately needed a large number of sympathy cards. My supplies are completely depleted again, and I do like to have a selection on hand, so I will need to make some more over the weekend.


Very Vintage is a current Host set in the Annual Catalogue. This means you can only buy it with Host dollars which are awarded when your order reaches $250 in value, either by holding a party with friends, or by your own spending. I love the doilies which 'fade out' at the edges, and there are several more cute images in this stamp set too.


I hold onto stamp sets with suitable sentiments for sympathy cards, as my work colleagues often buy cards from me, and each card needs to be different. This sentiment is recently retired, but Better Together is a current set with appropriate sentiments for many occasions.
6R93M92B


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel