Sunday 5 August 2018

Four Kitties FMS#348

With spare time on my hands this afternoon, lucky me, I decided to put off the ironing and make a card. I have been experimenting with the photopolymer stamp in the new Annual catalogue, Swirly Frames. I've made a couple of these cards with 6 frames, but the FMS challenge suggested just the four in a group, like window panes, and I happily went along that path and popped 4 kitties in place.

So obviously the other stamp used for this card is Pretty Kitty, always a fave of mine. Bella and friends featuring a cute fluffy pup is also really good in these window frames. I've coloured with blends, but haven't made much of an effert to blend. I'm not sure if this is a good effect or not. Ginger kitty looks okay, but miss tabby might need a smoother finish. Leave me your comment so I know whether to work on it some more. I have several more to finish off still, so I'd like to get them right!!!


If you want to use this sketch and enter at Freshly Made Sketches, you have just over 24 hours to do so.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love those little kitties! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What charming little kitties! I love the four different scenes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel