Friday 14 April 2017

Menagerie of Balloons

Balloon Builders was a cute little stamp set brought out a couple of years ago when they introduced the Balloon Builder Punch and isn't that a totally handy tool? I guess this stamp set has now run its course, as it is on the retiring list. It is still available in my online shop -$28.00 (as I write this) and I want to share some cards made using this set.


For these I CASE-d the catalogue, used the colours in the DSP (designer series paper) for my colour choices, and incorporated a retired stamp set for the verse inside and 'Baby' on the front. To me, the 'bear' needed eyes, so there are dots in the appropriate place.


This 'mouse' is celebrating a birthday, but it's hard to see if she's having a good time or not. You know every time you stamp these critters they turn out quite differently from the one before?


Another 'mouse' and balloons, but with longer 'arms' and this one isn't one of the 3 blind mice, she has her eyes, and nose on what is going on. I glimmered things up a bit with Wink of Stella clear too. When you look on Pinterest, you'll see endless possibilities for this stamp set - rabbits, dogs, lions, flowers - you name it. I've hardly explored the possibilities.


What about a big bunch of blue balloons? Nice, quick & easy.


I hope you are spending time doing what you enjoy on this longer than usual weekend.

Cheers, Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel