Sunday 5 June 2016

Flirty Flamingo Birthday CTC #81


I didn't think I'd get a chance to join the crew this week at CASE-ing The Catty but here I am! I had my Catalogue Launch yesterday which made for a very busy, panic-filled week. I was so hoping that it would be exciting for the ladies who were joining me to share in the excitement of new Stampin' Up! products. I did have a need for birthday cards as well, with one D-I-L celebrating last Wednesday and another today. I put together this Flirty Flamingo fancy, based on a card on page 22 using Endless Birthday Wishes. Originally I'd planned to just CASE that card, it's so darn perfect, but I used the Pop Of Paradise stamp, so I could add it to my display. Timeless Textures is another newish stamp set that I reach for all the time, a sentiment from Pop of Paradise with a couple of tiny words from Endless Birthday Wishes. Sorry to be so brief this week, hope you understand...I'll post some photos of the Catty Launch display tomorrow.
Stampin' Up! Sample
Cheers, Rachel

Your heading over to visit with Liz, she's bound to have an awesome card




9 comments:

  1. Hope you've recovered from your busy weekend Rachel. Thanks for joining in and sharing your sweet card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version of this card. The flamingo looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your catalogue launch went well, this is another illustration of how one layout can be so versatile. The pink is perfect for the flamingo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome CASE of this card - so fabulous and the flamingo looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your launch went well, Rachel. You've used two stamps I would never have thought to use together & wow, they look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Flirty Flamingo with Pool Party, Rachel. Glad you were able to make it after such a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sketch just goes with so many stamp sets and the flamingos just set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bright and fun card Rachel. Nice use of timeless textures too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a popular sketch. Love your CASE with that cute flamingo.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel