Sunday 1 March 2015

Tulips For Lara

A little while back I signed up to 'We Stamp For Lara" a fundraiser for the family of a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The funds raised will go part of the way to purchasing and fitting a family car with a hoist for lifting Lara into this vehicle.

We Stamp for Lara | $35 for daily tutorials each day of March

Today I received my first tutorial, and soon after that, a colour challenge. I love challenges, so when I had done my chores this morning I could hardly wait to ink up Love Is Kindness for the first time ever! It is a single stamp in the Occasions catalogue (page 32) and to my way of thinking it would be good for Mother's Day, thank you cards and birthdays.


I used Memento black ink and Blendabilities to colour the image, and it was done in no time. You'll also glimpse some of the SAB Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series paper which I spritzed with Pool party and Daffodil Delight. This is thicker white paper with one of six different embossed patterns already done. Saves you getting the embossing powder out! You can sponge it, brayer it or spritz it and end up with an individual piece of card.

It's not too late to join in while we Stamp For Lara, the link takes you to  the site where you can pay with Paypal and all tutorials will be delivered to you via your email address.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel