Thursday 25 September 2014

Big Baby News RS#133

This is an interesting sketch, as they often are at Retro Sketches, and I love a challenge!

I had been looking through my DSP, to see if I had anything that would help with another colour challenge, and I came across the retired Storytime DSP. This sweet check reminds me so much of the little check shirts my baby boys looked so cute wearing, and I decided to team the paper with the Retrosketch challenge and Big News stamp set and, some of the Nordic Designer Buttons out of the Holiday Catalogue.

I also used a couple of stamps from Baby We've Grown and the design worked better for me when the sketch was turned 90°. The card is finished inside with a square of white card and a strip of the check, but I might add another stamped image and greeting before posting.


'Bye for now
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel