Tuesday 14 January 2014

Kaleidoscope Birthday RS #97

Oh boy! Is it ever hot here in Melbourne at the moment. It reached 43 degrees celsius today, with the same temperature predicted for the next three days. I'm very glad to be on holiday at the moment, as our school is without any air conditioning.


I haven't done too much, but I did slip into my craft room this evening and browsed through the challenges, and then I spied this sketch at Retro Sketches. I really mixed things up for this simple birthday card, taking a stamp from Starburst Sayings (and its matching Framelit), a stamp from See Ya Later (that's a Sale-a-bration stamp set) and the paper is Kaleidoscope available in the new seasonal catalogue, which is on sale to you from January 28th. I used the Label Framelit from Chalk Talk too, so it really is a bit of this and a bit of that.




Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love to read your comment

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel