Thursday 25 October 2012

Animal Talk - FMS #48



The Animal Talk stamp set tickles my fancy and I'm keen to try all the images out, so far I have used three out of the four pictures (only the kitty left to try), but this is the first card I've shared.

Local girl Narelle Farrugia was responsible for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and so I HAD to participate. Thanks Narelle for a great sketch! You can visit Narelle's blog here.

I had already been playing with the dog images and had some cut in circle shapes, so I found it quite easy to put this card together when I arrived home from work today. Just used some lovely Summer Smooches DSP and assembled it very quickly. Hope you like it! To check out how others have interpreted this sketch, just pop on over to http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/

I'm looking forward to a full table at my watercolouring class tomorrow night, happy stamping everyone!

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. This little dog is so adorable! Love him with the bright, happy papers! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I'm so glad you liked my sketch and played along with us this week - I love seeing Aussies pop up in the challenges! You card is so cute and beautifully coloured. The DSPs you've used are so vibrant and work so well with this stamp set! Thanks again for joining us!
    The weather's bad today - gotta head to Ballarat so I'm sure it's going to be worse there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love that little pooch and all those circles! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! I love the little dog and the bright fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that doggy is so CUTE! Such a bright and happy card. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel