Wednesday 3 July 2024

From Scraps on the Desk - Berry Burst


I've been home a week from my trip to Canada & Alaska and trying to keep up with the usual routine. I thought I would make a card for this week's Colour Creation Blog Hop featuring Berry Burst, but forgot to let Cathy, our co-ordinator know!


The idea in my head did not develop the way I expected it to, but I like this little creation, made mainly with scraps off the desk. There are just a few daisies snipped from Layers of Beauty, some butterflies from Sketched Butterflies and a sentiment from Attention Shoppers

The planned part of the card is the Cute Crochet 3D EF with a window opening cut and Full of Life DSP behind. It makes me happy to use up some of the leftovers accumulating in the craft room, do you do that too?

AGNNCBC6



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel