Friday 1 December 2023

Modern Garden Birthday


The challenge I set myself was to see how many cards I could make with the eight different patterns of Garden Walk DSP. The answer is...a lot! I wrote a PDF featuring 12 different cards for my November class. Let me tell you though, use those scraps and you can make more than that. Each class attendee received the 8 sheets of DSP, the PDF and we made 3 cards together. The rest are 'homework' to cover December & January when we don't have classes.


 These are a couple made with the Wild Wheat and Garden Green papers and the birthday greetings in the Modern Garden stamp set. There are no dies with this stamp set, but those flowers are easy to fussy cut.

For colour matches, refer to the back of your packet of DSP, they are all listed there under the title. I've used Poppy Parade, one of the brightest reds in our range.

Keep on crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel