Sunday 23 April 2023

CTC #416





CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource, and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too. 

I'm sharing a CASE of Queen Bee which is sort of leaving. My understanding is the dies will not be available, and the stamps will be in the online store for a while. 


A change of orientation for my card, but I kept the idea of the catalogue sample using 3 similar shades in the background.



Tearing the ends of the strips probably wouldn't have occurred to me if I hadn't noticed it in the sample. I couldn't resist adding some of the pretty die cut flowers and used up some pastel pearls in the centres.




Just look at the bee wearing a flower!


There was a bit more time to spend in the craft room this week, so I CASEd a second card from the same page.


Nature's Prints is in the new annual catalogue and that was the wreath I used. I've actually misplaced the half-wreath from Queen Bee. I'm sure it will turn up where I least expect it!


I was attempting shabby chic for this card after noticing the roughed up edges in the catalogue. The mauve colour scheme continued over to this card also.


I hope you are inspired to try CASE-ing too!


We love for you to share your projects using the challenges. We do request that the projects you submit have been created especially for this challenge. You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment. Ask to join our Facebook group, and then add a picture of your CASE.



The fabulous Julia Quinn follows me this week.







 

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards. I love your case this week. And yes the torn edges of the papers is a brilliant style idea!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel