Tuesday 28 February 2017

Sixth Anniversary!


Today is the 6th anniversary of my joining Stampin' Up!® and in all that time I've never regretted that decision. I appreciate the structure of the company, which provides support to demonstrators, while they promote a quality product to help others create beautiful craft. I intended to be "just a hobby demonstrator", until some friends asked to have a stamping date, and that eventually developed into a monthly class. Six years later, I still hold classes, in-home parties for hostesses to earn free products and I have a team who I do my best to help achieve what they want from belonging to the Stampin' Up!® family. Best of all, over the six years, many new friendships have developed with other like-minded crafters, including demonstrators, team members and customers.

It's always more fun to stamp with friends, don't you think?


This month I decided instead of just sending a thank you card to my customers, I would cut up some DSP (that's our gorgeous patterned paper) and make some simple, sweet cards for my customers to send to someone else. Those who were at the parties have already picked theirs. One very clever stamp set, hidden right inside the back cover of the Occasions Catalogue was perfect for the sentiments. Suite Sentiments is its name and the paper pack I cut and used this time is Fruit Stand. This will retire at the end of May, so it needs to be ordered now if you too love the fresh fruity images.


With at least half the cards, I let the paper make the statement. These were the boldest papers which really needed no more embellishment than a piece of ribbon and a sentiment. But then came the stripes and spots, and it was lots of fun to dream up some different dies to dress them up. With the apples, I tried for an apple-like leaf from Vintage Leaves. The stripes in red reminded me of an ice cream parlour and Cool Treats were perfect here. This sentiment, although in the Suite Sentiments stamp set, is designed to co-ordinate with Cool Treats. Isn't that cool?


With the orange stripe, I've used an ornate die from Up & Away Thinlet Dies and the sentiment from Suite Sentiments that matches Carousel Birthday. Isn't it great how they've given us the opportunity to add on to our stamp sets? The other has a partial die from Dragonfly Dreams in copper foil, matched with a copper embossed sentiment on vellum. Lastly, the lemon spots is perfect for another Cool Treats. Fancy a lemon gelati, anyone?


I'd like to offer you this opportunity too, as SALE-A-Bration, which runs from January 4th-March 31st 2017 is an extra-special time to join. You choose $235.00 retail of product from the Annual or Occasions catalogue and only pay $169.00. This order not only has free shipping, it also includes two
extra stamp sets (up to a value of $179) at no additional cost. Your second order earns you SALE-A-Bration bonuses until the end of March, a great way to build your stamping stash. If you discover that this isn't for you, or your circumstances change, there are no penalties for dropping and you keep your purchased products.

There is more information at the top of my blog page, plus a link to join my team. Still not sure? Call me, 0417 500 681 or send an email with your queries.

I am Rachel Palmieri, situated on the northern side of Melbourne in South Morang.
Cheers, Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel