Sunday 27 March 2016

Two Beatiful Rides SAB CTC#72


This week at CASE-ing The Catty we are sharing another SALE-A-Bration pick, whether it be a stamp set, one of the papers or even Project Life - they're all available for you to pick when you make an order of $90. 
****BUT.....this is your last chance as SALE=A-Bration ends on March 31st.****

I decided to use the tandem bicycle sketch to make a card using the Bug from Beautiful Ride. I've never known anyone who owned a VW, nor have I ever ridden in them, but like a lot of people, I do think they're kinda cute.


There are a few different pieces of Designer Series Paper on this card. The Map is from Going Places DSPS, while the car has been stamped onto Pretty Petals DSPS. Both of those are 6 inch square paper stacks with 48 sheets of paper, ideal for card-making. In addition, I used a strip of Shine On Specialty DSP, as  there was a scrap on my table left from another project, just begging to be added.

Sentiments on this card are from Beautiful Ride and Project Life Let's Get Away.


 Next I turned to the back of the leaflet and decided to ink up the tandem bicycle. It's a cute little stamp where you can build up the picture adding bits and pieces like a basket, flowers, hearts or the wine and bread I've popped in here today. The paper is water colour paper, and I used an Aquapainter to colour all the bits and pieces. Later, I stamped with the small splatter stamp from Timeless Textures and added a little strip of Cherry On Top DSP. I had a couple dear to my heart in mind, when I was making this card and they'll be celebrating 10 years of marriage in October this year. The sentiments on this card are from Beautiful Ride and Party Pants (it's another SAB pick). Did you notice one rounded corner on the blue card? I CASE-d that from the brochure too.                                        I'm so happy with this pair of cards, and I do hope I've inspired you to start stamping something. It is such a relaxing hobby, and I don't feel my day is complete if I haven't played with paper or ink.           If you happen to be mad for everything in the Occasions catalogue, you can pick an item for every $90 you order ($180 = 2 items, $270 = 3 items, $360 = 4 etc). If you get as high as that, maybe you should have a chat to me about joining up as a demonstrator, 

Stampin' Up!® welcomes and supports all types of demonstrators from the hobby demo buying crafting supplies at a discount, through to those making it a full time business. During SALE-A-Bration you get to choose $60 extra, choose $295 of any products from the Annual Catalogue and/or the Occasions Catalogue and pay only $169. Of course, if you prefer to be a customer, you can purchase your supplies through my online shop, or by contacting me, you just need to have a delivery address in Australia.
Now you can head over to Judy by pressing the next button, but if you missed seeing project, you can go back to Elizabeth too.
   



Cheers, Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Love both your cards, Rachel. I think the bicycle is my fave though. Love the colouring and the use of the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that car in the DSP! I love the angled sketch you used for your card, its perfect for that DSP & sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards Rachel, such beautiful sentiments for both and I love the colouring on the bicycle card, but the Bug is my favourite! Crazy that we both did the same technique cutting the image from DSP, love the map DSP to go with it, I hadn't thought of that but it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CASE with your cards. I love the idea of stamping on the DSP - this VW looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel