Sunday 21 September 2014

Snapshot Celebration!

Snapshot was in my latest order, and I thought I'd ordered the Melon Mambo Blendabilities too, but apparently not. Just meant I had to think up another way to get this "pink and shiny" for the Fusion Challenge. Well, Crystal Effects came to the rescue, along with silver foil sheets and a few rhinestones.The camera has been stamped in Momento black ink onto Melon Mambo and fussy cut with paper snips. This actually has worked out better than my original idea: I'm rapt!


For the sentiment Remembering Your Birthday and PL Remember This provided the answer. I use the chosen sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday that is on the inside of this card absolutely heaps! Basically, if its a birthday card with pink, this is my 'go-to' greeting. Today I have covered the second line so that we don't have the line saying "with sprinkles on" and its perfect!


The Project Life stamps are in photopolymer so are very easy to place exactly where you want them. I also cut the strip I stamped with the PL Cards & Labels Framelits Dies. Just proves they are good for your memory keeping and card giving. The strip has been raised on Dimensionals and there is a thin strip of Silver Foil underneath for some more shiny loveliness. I'm using up retired DSP for this card, before I move onto the new papers. The dots seemed to suit the subject and there was lots of pink in there too.


I've had a lovely weekend away with my husband visiting my son, daughter-in-law and their three children. And I'm on holiday from work for the next two weeks, so lots of time to play with paper and ink. Hope you can make enough time to play too.
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. How about that, you even had a sentiment about pink on your card! Such a fun card with the dots and camera. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel