Monday 17 June 2013

Retiring Stamp Sets and Classes

Elements of Style and Perfect Punches
June Class
A little reminder that I have a class this Thursday evening, Retiring products and "ink to Rubber" technique.
If you click on classes at the top of the blog, it will give you a better idea of what to expect in a stamp class at my house in South Morang, Victoria.

July Classes
I have the dates available for July classes up there also, but I plan to run the same technique for all 4 dates, just putting it out there, what I have available. At this stage I haven't finalised what we will be doing, but I'm playing with the idea of using canvas for stamping, let me know what you think.

Retiring Stock

Speaking of retiring stock, there is two weeks left of the stock take sale.
This is the link for retiring stamp sets...
 and this one for accessories and colour (but there isn't much colour left)

You can also go straight to my online store and see the specials there, along with a small picture, so easy.


 Check for this special offer , exclusive to me. You are eligible for this prize if you purchase a minimum of $50 worth of Stampin' Up! just for the month of June. If you order $100, you get two entries etc etc.

Some more cards with retiring stamp sets
Natures Walk
Circle Circus
Baby Bundle

Send me a txt 0417500681, or email me @ rpalmieri5@bigpond.com if you need more information about anything, or to book a place for class.

I'd appreciate an early indication of interest, or (lack of interest from my regulars) regarding July classes, as family life is so hectic, and I need to plan my Grandma time too!! Thanks..

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel