Tuesday 22 January 2013

I'm back - Happy 2013!

It's a bit of a shock to realise that it has been more than a month since I last blogged. I hope you had a lovely summer and an opportunity to recharge the batteries doing things you enjoy, and spending time with those you love.

I have really relaxed too with time at the beach with #2 son's family and #4 and his girlfriend over the after Christmas-New Year period, then nearly a fortnight with just my husband. We enjoyed a little bit of doing "not much", just throwing together this and that for a meal and wandering to the beach (usually in the evenings when it cooled off a bit).
We enjoyed a rummage through antique stores too, and a meal out from time to time so it was a lovely break. We came home briefly before heading down the coast again (different direction) to where #1 son and family reside full-time. We wanted to spend a little time with them all, before their numbers increase again (in March). Poppy took his grandsons fishing and a fish was caught by the eldest who was so excited!
                                                                   

 February Classes
I'm back to school on 29th January, and I thought it might be about time to think about classes for the coming months. I'm thinking of holding some daytime classes on Thursday mornings, if there is anyone interested out there. I won't schedule anything too complicated for the first one, just call (or email me) and we can discuss what you would like to learn and your level of expertise. Tentatively, I'd like to share some simple stamping techniques and you can try out some of the Sale-a-bration stamps and  petite curly label punch. If you click on the classes tab (see top of blog) you can get a little bit more information.


For my regular ladies, your Friday night class is on 8th February. We will be able to tackle three cards of your choice using the new stamps, embossing folders and punches just released for sale-a-bration and available February 1st from the Summer mini.
You will need to contact me (rpalmieri5@bigpond.com /0417500681) so I know how many places to set at the table. There might be a couple of spare spots in this class, feel free to ask.

Sale-a-bration

"What's sale-a-bration ?" I hear you ask.


 

At this time of the year, Stampin Up! have a fabulous promotion and for every $100 of product ordered, you get to select one item from the 19 on offer this year! I thought it was pretty good last year when designer printed paper and brads & ribbon were added to the selection of great stamp sets. (I'm still using some of that DSP and the co-ordinating stamp, in my Italy scrapbook).


When I saw the pamphlet promoting this year's offerings, I wondered if there was a mistake, or perhaps the stamp sets were only available in clear mount, but no, everything is as it appears. Stamps are available in wood mount or clear mount, there is a matching petite punch for the petite label stamps and gorgeous paper, ribbon and buttons as well as an embossing folder for your Big Shot. Yes, some of the items are also available for sale in the Annual catalogue (you can check the value of the freebie). One of the beautiful things about this range, the colours and images are so perfectly co-ordinated, just like all the Stampin Up! range.

Special Offers

Now if you've been waiting to order for a while and your 'wish' list is a little long, the great deal is that if you spend $300 (can be a group of friends ordering too), you get 3 items from sale-a-bration FREE, a pack of silver Glimmer paper FREE, AND you get the $50 Hostess dollars to spend on hostess items or regular stock. If you wanted to gather a few friends for a party where I can help them make a card and your orders amount to $600, you will get a pack of FREE silver Glimmer paper, plus a FREE product bundle containing a stamp set, ribbon, buttons and designer patterned paper AND $100 hostess dollars, to spend on anything from the two catalogues! Incredible how many freebies there are! If you mention that you've read this blog, and can tell me the code word, I will give you free shipping on orders placed by10th February.

Ordering

Anyone, anywhere in Australia can order from me and the order will be shipped by Stampin Up! right to your mailing address. Shipping charges are 5% of the order total, $5.95 is the minimum amount. You can have approximately $118.00 shipped for $5.95, so it is pretty good value. If you're nearby, it can be shipped in with my bulk order, which can lower the cost for you if you pick up. All orders need to be prepaid, direct deposit to my bank account, cash or the easiest option of all, credit card.

Catalogue Schedule

Sale-a-bration runs 22nd January - 22nd March, Holiday catalogue (see right hand panel for online copy) is finishing 31st January, that's just over a week away, so if there is anything you were wanting from that one, call me soon to order. If it is carrying over, I will let you know because Stampin Up! are about to release the next mini catalogue to carry us over until the release of the next Annual catalogue on July 1st. If you are a fan of Shabby Chic, there is lots in this mini to tickle your fancy! However, if that doesn't excite you, there's bright and bold too and quite a few things in between.

Want to join and fund your hobby for 20% less?




It's quite easy and it is okay to join as a hobbyist, Stampin Up! does not require you to do parties, unless you really want to. It's a very supportive environment of like-minded people and your commitment is to purchase/order $400 (retail value) every three months.  You get 20% off the catalogue price and a chance to earn free stuff too! If you are anything like me, that's not so hard to do, but when you add in a few orders from friends and relatives, its even easier. There is no obligation to continue either if you find it too difficult to make the minimums and you don't have to return your stock.

 * A bigger kit. 
During Saleabration you get an additional 25% in your starter kit, so you get $294 for the  $169 starter kit fee if you join between 22nd Jan and 22nd March.

* How does someone join online with me? 
You can click on the button on the top right side of the blog which says "Want to join my team?" That will take you directly to the agreement, which you can freely read, have a think about, ring me with any questions(which I will attempt to answer, otherwise I'll find out and get back to you!!!LOL) I'd love you to join my team.
Thanks for popping in,
Rachel

Code word: PANSIES   Ph. 0417 500 681 email: rpalmieri5@bigpond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel