Wednesday 23 August 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 17 - Cherry Cobbler

Contributors to this blog hop are all members of Claire Daly's Art With Heart group. We love chatting, crafting and getting together in person.


I'm sure we will see lots of wonderful projects shared by the team this week featuring Cherry Cobbler. I began my Christmas crafting at the weekend playing with Rocking Horse, not really intending to create for this Colour Creations Blog, but sometimes cards take on a life of their own!!!
 




You will find the Rocking Horse bundle in the latest Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, going live for customers on September 6th. It appealed to me since it is a little different to the usual offerings for Christmas. The rocking horse is a pleasure to colour, being a reasonably large image.


A plaid background seemed ideal, so I used this one from Let's Go Fishing DSP. I think the colour is rather nice with Cherry Cobbler.


There are a number of sentiment stamps included in Rocking Horse, I've used one on the front and two more on the inside.

Next participant in the blog hop is Rachel Woollard


If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.







6 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel, that rocking horse is super cute and it looks amazing in front of the plaid DSP. Your colouring of the horse is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card Rachel, I love the colouring of the rocking horse

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have coloured the rocking horse beautifully, Rachel. I love the little holly leaves and berries on the sentiment tag; a gorgeous touch to your delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous old fashioned Christmas card Rachel. I love it so much. The rocking horse is gorgeous - I love your colouring. The sentiment banner is perfect over the plaid background. It all works so well together. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful Rachel, the rocking horse reminds me of the one I got as a child for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That DSP is the perfect selection for your rocking horse card, Rachel. I love the old fashioned style of the set, and you have coloured your horse beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel