Friday 27 November 2015

Tropical Flowers FM235



An advantage of going to Stampin' Up!® OnStage is getting to try out new stamps and dies, and even getting to use them. I popped the Botanicals Gardens Suite onto my pre-order, purely for these flowers. Since I tidied up my cardstock last weekend, I've had lots of small scraps in a rainbow of colours to die cut the various flowers leaves and stamen from.There are six different leaves, six flowers and three types of stamen, so there's heaps of scope for creativity. There will be a bundle with stamps, framelit dies and Design Series Paper at 15% off. It takes up the middle page of the NEW Holiday Catalogue.




This sketch at Friday Mashup was perfect for what I had in mind, although the circle might have ended up a little larger than I'd planned! There is an absolute riot of colours in the blooms to match the tropical leafy background.

The sentiment is a new one too from a stamp that was given to everyone at OnStage. You'll be able to get your hands on Enjoy The Little Things in early January. It fits within the Washi Label Punch dimensions, a fun way to highlight it. Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the New Stampin' Up!® Holiday Catalogue, I'll be ordering my supplies soon.

It has been fun to have a little time out this evening,
Cheers, Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Love the cluster of flowers and leaves, so pretty. Great job with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is gorgeous! I love the bright colors! Thank you for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, Gorgeous flowers, beautiful colors! Love the background. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at The Friday Mashup! Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love all the lovely flowers used for the sketch. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel