Sunday 29 August 2021

CTC#333 CASE SALE-A-Bration




The CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too.


We are CASE-ing the SAB catty this week, and it is amazing how much inspiration is in there. I turned to near the back, page 14 in fact and the Delicate Dahlia stamp. It sparked my creative juices and I decided to try the design using sunflowers.


There are a couple of stamp sets with sunflowers, and initially I was using Jar Of Flowers. This stamp has been neglected of late, so it probably enjoyed seeing some ink today.


I was quite happy with the card, although there was only one stamp to use and it was difficult to not stamp in rows. The strips were already cut from preparing cards and card fronts, so I chose a few colours that suited and glued them to the card.


There are a number of the leftover circles from Picture This dies lying about my craft table, so I stamped a sentiment from In Symmetry onto one, as the original card had a round label.


Wondering what it would look like if I stepped the card up a little, I fetched the Sunflower dies I have. They are kept inside the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp case, and with the 2 different sized flowers and some leaves, it was more similar to the Dahlia stamp. I changed the orientation for the second card, and used less scrap strips, but added diecut pieces and some loosely woven ribbon.


Stitched So Sweetly dies have some beautiful labels, and this is one of the smaller ones. These are both quite simple cards to make, a casual stamper with minimal experience should be able to manage them.


Do you have a preference?

Now it's your turn to CASE your favourite Annual Catalogue Suite. There is no need to use the same products, just CASE the design or colours and share what you've done here on the Facebook page



It's time to see what the talented Peta Stephen and Marvi have been up to this week.


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

TYQCTRMA








When your order reaches $90 you can pick a Level 1 freebie, and $180 earns you one Level 2 or two level 1.



Maybe you are wanting to stock up on crafting goodies? There has never been a better time than now. Select $235 worth of Stampin' Up! products from either catalogue and pay only $169, including shipping, catalogues and business supplies. Then you get to add a bundle (see at end of post) which you choose yourself too and add to your starter kit.
With the most expensive bundle being worth $104.25, you are potentially able to order $339.25 worth of products and still pay $169 total.



I would love to have you in my team, most of the crew would consider themselves "shoppers with a discount" (discount starts at 20%) but you can take this business further if you wish. We have a private Facebook page where we share what we are making and get to know each other a little better. Even if you have been in my team (or someone else's) before and have dropped, there is still room for you now. Reach out if you want to know more and check this page for some more questions answered.



 

Product List

3 comments:

  1. I've looked at CASEING this card in the catty and I LOVE what you've done with it!! The change in flower is a fabulous idea - and I can't decide on my favourite!! They are both just perfect!! Thankyou for the brilliant inspiraton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit to not noticing this card when I flicked through the brochure but so pleased you've pointed it out! I love the mono background and the white space. Can't pick a favourite - both fabulous cards and the strips are a fun addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards!! I love the pretty colours you've used!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel