Wednesday 28 October 2020

Colour Creations Showcase - Just Jade




 If you're a 'green' person, then this week is for you. We are celebrating Just Jade, an In Color, for this week at Colour Creations. Cathy Proctor hosts this blog, you can find a list of all the talented Art With Heart team members who participated this week. Just click on Cathy's name.


I have been making up packs of cards, trying to keep to a theme for each set. Often that is easier than you think, by linking the cards using the same DSP on the set. My choice was Forever Greenery, which is 15% off a pack for the rest of the month (that's this Friday!). There are such a variety of greens used in that paper, and isn't green such a restful shade?


The stamp set for all the greetings has been Boho Indigo - such a pretty font. Die cut leaves from Forever Flourishing Dies, which can be bundled with Forever Fern stamp set for a 10% saving on the two, helped out with a 'little something', as did the Forever Gold laser-cut specialty paper leaves. I'm making a real effort to make sure I use these lovely embellishments when I purchase them.
 

This card design is very simple, but so pretty in the Just Jade, and a little Soft Seafoam to co-ordinate.


The second card has three papers (hard to see) but a great way to use strips and pieces up. The floral die is from Ornate Borders, another lovely floral set.


This is my favourite, the 2 papers are top of my faves too, although the pack is an all-round-winner anyway. I guess I like the fake bow tied with gold, all part of the Forever Greenery Suite on pages 108-110 of the Annual catalogue.

Don't forget to pop back to Cathy's blog to see more Just Jade inspiration.
Next week it will be Magenta Madness, another In Color.


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Three stunning cards Rachel - I can't chose a favourite, they are all so lovely and show how well just jade pairs with different greens! Thank you for taking part in the colour creations showcase tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These beautiful papers are so versatile, and the set of cards you have created is just lovely, Rachel. My favourite is the first one. I am yet to use that particular leafy paper design, but I love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are just so lovely, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards, Rachel, and yes, my favourite it the last design too. Great layout & choice of DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely set of cards Rachel. My favourite is definitely the first one. I hadnt actually noticed that pattern so thanks for using it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three lovely Just Jade cards, I can't choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous set of cards Rachel. I am particularly drawn to card three. I think it might be the combo with Misty Moonlight that I like the best.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel